We have deployed High Speed Wireless Broadband as a standard of choice for corporate connectivity offering excellent last-mile solution and features. It can be considered to be ‘wireless-DSL’; giving you the speed and reliability while freeing you from dependence of a wired network. AlwaysOn maintains several base stations and select cities around Bangladesh, so coverage and reliability are guaranteed where-ever you may be.
AlwaysOn uses licensed frequency band, and maintains several base stations around the Nation . With this, AlwaysOn is able to deliver bandwidth for narrow- band applications (such as ATMs, Pay-Points, etc.) to Ethernet (6mbps) capacity.
- Fast Speeds & Low Latency – supports high throughput to each customer and low latency to the core network and Internet backbone allowing your applications to operate at optimum levels.
- Multiple functions on a single platform – With the extremely high data capacity of Wireless technology, your business can run multiple applications, Video and Data without any noticeable service degradation.
- Quality of Service (QoS) – Every customer can expect the highest QoS guaranteed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) detailing SLA levels as well as Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- 24×7 support – Help desk manned by experienced engineers around the clock
- 24×7 network monitoring and fault detection
- Commitment to quality – That only AlwaysOn can deliver
- Ease of Connection – The customer premise equipment
Key Features & Benefits
- Unlimited Access to the internet – As a customer you are allowed to enjoy the service you have paid for without limitation of a data cap.
- No hidden Costs – Complete transparency, you get what you pay for.
- Always On – The technology is available 24×7, 365 days a year at a fixed subscription rate thus allowing better cost control for budgeting purposes.
- Easily Upgradeable – Users can upgrade their service and get additional capacity without having to invest in additional equipment.
- Large Coverage
- Symmetric/Asymmetric – Committed Information Rate (CIR/Dedicated) & Maximum Information Rate (MIR/Shared) per subscriber available
- Fully Transparent Usage Statistics – users can check their bandwidth utilization online
- Managed Quality of Service (QoS)